You may join now, or Sign In! [:
Bearville Star
Hello, Welcome to Bearville Star!
A Safe, Fun, Unique, Helpful Forum!
For now, you cannot post anything,
unless you join now. It's free!
You may join now, or Sign In! [:
Bearville Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Star

Helpful. Daily. Fun.

HomeNews!SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Star! We are Friendly, Helpful, Nice, Safe and Pawsome! Check out the new contest with special prizes give out when you win! [:

Opposite of Popularity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
❤❤Deidre❤❤
Admin
Admin
❤❤Deidre❤❤

PawPoints : 1899

Opposite of Popularity Empty
PostSubject: Opposite of Popularity   Opposite of Popularity Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 am

Chapter 1
One day a there was a girl named maria she was a nerd everyone treats her badly but one day she said i want to have fun i want to be treated good!!!!!! in front of a mirror. The mirror glowed she looked at herself maybe i can change everything but when she looked at herself she said i am ugly there is now way i can change myself she sighed. She was so sad. She had a best friend to but she was a nerd too .
To be continued.......

Last edited by DeidreDiamond:) on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:28 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
❤❤Deidre❤❤
Admin
Admin
❤❤Deidre❤❤

PawPoints : 1899

PostSubject: Re: Opposite of Popularity   Opposite of Popularity Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 am

Chapter 2
My friend is a nerd and me too how can i be popular if i am ugly. One day when maria had an idea, she saw her friend she said wanna go to my house and have a make over in my house her friend said sure . The next day maria was getting all her make up and waited for her suddenly the doorbell rang ding dong she opened the door its was her friend. Her friend said hi how are you she said good. Few minutes later. Her friend and her was finished with the make over when they looked in the mirror maria's mom said you look pretty girls. When they went to school the popular girls said hey girls i mean clowns in a popular way they both got really mad. Maria said WHY DO U KEEP DOING MEAN STUFF TO US!!!!!!!!! maria really got mad that they said that but the popular girls were embarrassed. Her friend and her said stories at recess. The next day maria went to her friend's house and said why don't you have a sleep over in my house today maria said. Her friend said sure why not. will maria and her friend have a good sleep over?
To Be Continiued.....
Chapter 3 coming soon

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Newbear
Newbear

PawPoints : 2

PostSubject: Re: Opposite of Popularity   Opposite of Popularity Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm

You might want to go over that. Take more care in writing! Can you use speech marks? Watch out and take care!
Back to top Go down
❤star_cupcake❤
❤star_cupcake❤

PawPoints : 94

PostSubject: Re: Opposite of Popularity   Opposite of Popularity Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:14 am

i have a classmate and her name is maria but she's popular
Back to top Go down
Mildred
Regular Membear
Regular Membear
Mildred

PawPoints : 39

PostSubject: Re: Opposite of Popularity   Opposite of Popularity Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:00 pm

nice story Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opposite of Popularity   Opposite of Popularity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opposite of Popularity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bearville Star :: The Art Studio! :: Writings!-
Jump to: