You may join now, or Sign In! [:
Bearville Star
Hello, Welcome to Bearville Star!
A Safe, Fun, Unique, Helpful Forum!
For now, you cannot post anything,
unless you join now. It's free!
You may join now, or Sign In! [:
Bearville Star
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville Star

Helpful. Daily. Fun.

HomeNews!SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Bearville Star! We are Friendly, Helpful, Nice, Safe and Pawsome! Check out the new contest with special prizes give out when you win! [:

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
❤Daphne❤
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
❤Daphne❤

PawPoints : 2022

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:18 am

The Rules for the Forum

THE RULES
Make sure to READ before agreeing: We can see if you have read the rules or not, we can recognise some people who dont read the rules and agree to them anyway.

NO BAD ATTITUDE OR BEHAVIOUR: Do not treat other people badly, accusing them or doing anything you are not associated with. Just mind your own business and do not interrupt other people which will just lead up in a big fight. How would you like other people to treat you badly?

NO ASKING FOR INFO: You cannot ask for personal info, age, or second name. You cannot give or ask contacts or ask for passwords. No personal info & no password giving.

How do I create a new thread?
In order to create a new thread, just go to the forum that you want to create a new thread in and click the "new thread" button on the upper left hand side.

Reputation Points!
Get Reputation Points when you are being helpful to the people of the forum.
If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Check who gave you rep points!
Check in your profile to see who gave you reputation points! You wont have to do this because people will randomly say and give you points when you are helpful in the forum.

Reporting Posts
This will alert whatever mod or admin that is on and we can get to it as quickly as possible. This works much better than PM'ing a mod or admin, as anyone can pick up the "ticket" and get to work! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FOR ANY OTHER REASON, IT IS ONLY FOR REPORTING POSTS THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES!

More Frequently Asked Questions can be found in our FAQ section found at the top of the page!

Last edited by Daphne on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thebearvillestar.forumotion.com
❤Daphne❤
Owner/Admin
Owner/Admin
❤Daphne❤

PawPoints : 2022

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Clubs-
You can only make two clubs for members to join. But you may join as many clubs as you want. All the rules still apply.

Roleplaying Rules-
You may only make 1 roleplay but may join as many roleplays as you want. All rules still apply.

Game Rules-
Do not post inappropriate games in the games section, all rules still apply.

Last edited by Daphne on Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thebearvillestar.forumotion.com

General Rules
Page 1 of 1